THE PROGRAM IS CLOSED
A limited amount of grant funds are available for the District 4 Small Business Emergency Relief Grant Program to help small businesses and non-profits experiencing financial losses resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic. The District 4 Small Business Grant Relief Program will support small businesses and community organizations impacted by COVID-19 in Orange County Supervisorial District 4 only. Grants of $10,000 will be available to eligible small businesses and non-profits within the district. To determine which Orange County district you are in, search your business address here.
- Must be a for-profit business or non-profit organization
- Must have an active business license dated prior to March 1, 2020;
- Must have been affected by COVID-19;
- Small businesses with up to 25 employees are eligible
- Business must be located within Orange County's Fourth Supervisorial District
- The business must disclose whether they have received funding from the Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) or Payroll Protection Program (PPP) Loan). However, funds cannot be used for the same type of business expense. For example, if you used PPP for payroll, these funds cannot be used for payroll also; and
- The business must be in good standing.
Keeping it Local
Applicants are encouraged to make a reasonable effort to utilize grant funding to procure services and products locally.
Use of Funding
Businesses and non-profits can request up to $10,000 in funding for use on the following eligible expenses: rent, payroll (as long as PPP funding was not received or has been exhausted), utilities, insurance, accounts payable, personal protective equipment (PPE), inventory, office supplies, professional services (e.g., janitorial, accounting, etc.)
- Complete grant application
- Copy of active City of Buena Park Business License
- Bank statements for October 2019 and April 2020
- Two employee lists:
- A list of all employees by name and position on February 29, 2020
- A list of all your employees by name and position on April 30, 2020
- Form W-9
- Letter/statement documenting how your business was financially impacted by COVID-19 (details of economic impact, i.e., revenue loss, reduction in employee hours, layoffs, furloughs, modified business hours, etc.)
Applications are no longer being accepted. All funds have been awarded.
Thank you to all businesses that applied for the program.