Thanks to a grant from the Buena Park Noon Lions and the generosity of other contributors, the Parks and Recreation Commission of the City of Buena Park is pleased to provide a limited number of scholarships for participants with economic hardships to help offset the cost of participation in youth sports programs.
Scholarships are currently available in the following City run programs:
- Youth Basketball
- P-Nut Baseball
- Youth Soccer
- Summer Sports Camps
- Summer Swim Lessons
- Applicants must be Buena Park residents. Proof of residence must be provided with the application.
- Applicants must provide proof of income in the form of the most current Tax Return.
- Participants must be an appropriate age for the program.
- Scholarship funds are available for registration fees only.
- If approved, the participant may receive a maximum of $100.00 credit per year.
- Applications will expire 1 year from receipt.
- Applications should be submitted during the registration period of the program you are applying for.
- Application can take 2-3 weeks for approval.
- Application does not guarantee placement if the application is receive after program registration has ended.
Attach copies of proof of address and tax return documents.
Buena Park Community Center
6688 Beach Blvd., Buena Park 90622
Attn. Michelle Van Sickle
Applications may also be scanned and e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please contact the Buena Park Community Center at 714-562-3866.